Newton King are delighted to offer to the market, this excellently presented two bedroom luxury retirement apartment, located in the stunning Ellisfields Court retirement development near Taunton's renown Vivary Park.
The apartment has been well looked after and improved by the current owner boasting a number of outstanding features such as the 30 ft x 17 ft living room with floor to ceiling windows, and perhaps most notably boasts a 38'7 x 5'4 south west facing balcony providing stunning panoramic tree lined views which includes the Blackdown Hills.
The apartment comprises: Spacious entrance hall, large master bedroom complete with built in storage and wet room adjoined as well as access to the balcony via full length glass door, bedroom two with built in storage and access to the balcony, modern second bathroom with walk in shower, two good sized storage cupboards and airing cupboard, 30 ft x 17 ft living room featuring floor to ceiling windows and electric fireplace, modern fitted kitchen with integrated white goods, 38'7 x 5'4 terrace providing stunning views.
The development was built in 2014 by award-winning retirement developers Mcarthy and Stone. This is a ‘retirement living plus’ development providing a lifestyle living opportunity for the over 70’s and designed specifically for independent living with the peace-of-mind provided by the day-to-day support of the staff and Estate Manager. There is a communal lift to all floors, and parking permits can be obtained by application.
The Service Charge (£9253 PA) covers:
- Water rates for communal areas and apartments
- Electricity, heating, lighting and power to communal areas
- One hour of domestic assistance per week
- 24 hour emergency call system
- Upkeep of gardens and grounds
- Repairs and maintenance to the interior and exterior communal areas
- Contingency fund including internal and external redecoration of communal areas
- Buildings insurance
- Access to communal facilities including a home owners lounge, restaurant with a daily table-service lunch (Small extra charge applies), laundry, scooter store and landscaped gardens.
-Estate Manager and manned reception 24/7
The lease term is 125 years from 2014.
The Ground Rent is £510 Per annum.
The apartment is offered with no onward chain, please contact Newton King between the hours of 9am-7pm for a fully accompanied viewing.