Newton King are delighted to offer the market with no onward chain, this well presented two bedroom ground floor apartment complete with a private patio area overlooking the communal gardens. The property offers spacious living throughout and is located within the stunning Ellisfields Court retirement development near Taunton's renowned Vivary Park.
The property comprises: Entrance hall with fantastic sized storage cupboard to the right (10'4 x 3'8) and WC to the left, large 'L Shape' living/dining room with access to the private patio area which looks onto the communal gardens, modern fitted kitchen complete with electric hob & oven as well as an integrated fridge freezer, bedroom two (21'3 x 10'4), bedroom one (22'2 x 10'2) with storage cupboard, wet room with hand basin & toilet.
The development was built in 2014 by award-winning retirement developers Mcarthy and Stone. This is a ‘retirement living plus’ development providing a lifestyle living opportunity for the over 70’s and designed specifically for independent living with the peace-of-mind provided by the day-to-day support of the staff and Estate Manager. There is a communal lift to all floors, and parking permits can be obtained by application.
The Service Charge (£9700 PA) covers:
- Water rates for communal areas and apartments
- Electricity, heating, lighting and power to communal areas
- One hour of domestic assistance per week
- 24 hour emergency call system
- Upkeep of gardens and grounds
- Repairs and maintenance to the interior and exterior communal areas
- Contingency fund including internal and external redecoration of communal areas
- Buildings insurance
- Access to communal facilities including a home owners lounge, restaurant with a daily table-service lunch (Small extra charge applies), laundry, scooter store and landscaped gardens.
-Estate Manager and manned reception 24/7
The lease term is 125 years from 2014. The Ground Rent is £510 Per annum.
EPC B, Council tax band F
Please contact Newton King between the hours of 9am-6pm to arrange a fully accompanied viewing.
7' 2" x 6' 7" (2.18m x 2.01m)
22' 2" x 10' 2" (6.76m x 3.10m)
21' 3" x 10' 4" (6.48m x 3.15m)
10' 4" x 3' 8" (3.15m x 1.12m)
12' 8" x 10' 8" (3.86m x 3.25m)
25' 7" x 10' 4" (7.80m x 3.15m)